Get paid for your opinions! Click on the banner above to join Planet Pulse. Its totally free to sign up, and you can earn UNLIMITED. Find out more by visiting PLANET PULSE.

11/29/2007

RMVB media files

Wondering how to play those media files with extension ".rmvb"? You can try Real Player... But Real Player requires fair amount of of cpu resource. Not good for people (still) using Pentium Celeron like myself :)

SO... what you can do is to download K-Lite Code Pack. After the installation, you can use Media Player Classic provided to play rmvb files.

The latest version for K-Lite Code Pack is 3.5.7. You can choose either Basic, Standard or Full for download. Which did I download? I just choose the Full version :)

Goto Free-Codecs.com or download page.

Oh, forgot to mention... It's free!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Useful information! I regularly visit your blog and always get useful information here. It is one of my favorite blog which I really love reading.
sap test